background

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hank Turned ONE!!!


 I ordered a package on Etsy, she designs your invitations and other party things, here is an invitation






I made a sock monkey cake, it didnt turn out quiet like I wanted, but it works. I made him a cute shirt, We made chocolate monkey suckers, wasnt the smartest idea- they melted pretty fast at the park. Banana chips, Licorice (monkey vines) homemade rootbeer, (monkey brew). I made monkey bread in cupcake liners. We made and I ordered some sock monkeys and had the kids color their own with fabric markers.

It was a fun birthday! Hank is spoiled rotten! We had lots of good friends and family that came and supported him.




Hank is such a cute, fun boy! He adds so much love to our family. Happy Birthday Monkey We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything turned out so cute! So sad we missed it! I don't know what you're talking about, the cake looks awesome! You are so good at cakes! Guess I should figure out Avery's cake soon! Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete