background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Leaving the nest

My baby is growing up!!





Chester started preschool with Angie Wills at ABC Preschool. He was so excited, he didnt want me to go with him to orientation. He said its better when he goes by himself. Payzlei wanted to go so bad, but she is excited now because we get to do preschool at home- just me and her. Chester is her best friend.

I told her to smile at me, and she just leaned over and kissed his shoulder. So cute!!
Im kindof a slacker of a mom and forgot to get Chester a backpack- so I decided to just get a simple one from the dollar store and personalize it for him.. He Loves it!!
Im so proud of him, but so sad all wrapped into one. How come kids cant stay little forever?? I cant wait to see what he will learn. Can someone invent something that will shrink my kids back to babies?? He is going to have so much fun.. oh goodness. My kids are growing up!! Love Love Love them!!

1 comment:

  1. He looks so handsome! Just wait till next year! And slacker mom? Right!!

    ReplyDelete