background

Friday, March 16, 2012

Chester is 5

My Chester Bean tuned 5. 
He had to take treats to his preschool for his birthday. We did rice crispies in cones. 
 
He requested a Lightening Mcqueen-Cars birthday party.  I made a "Chester is 5" birthday banner. And a yarn ball banner. 
Flos V8 Cafe  served  "Sallys Stoplights" "Spare tires" drinks were "Fillmores Organic Fuel" served from a gas can. 



 I made a Lightening Mcqueen/ Mater birthday cake. 



We had a "Ramones House of Body Art" station where the kids painted wood cars. 
  The kids all loved it! It turned out so cute!!


So much fun!! And presents of course! 

 Chester wanted a dirtbike for his birthday, so we settled on a dirtbike petal bike!!
-Happy Birthday Handsome Boy!! You have changed my world!! I love you Bean!!

1 comment:

  1. Your party turned out even cuter than you described and I LOVE the cake! You're so talented! so sad we missed it!

    ReplyDelete