background

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Fever Projects




Easter is coming!! That means SPRING IS HERE!! The weather has been so nice lately and I have Spring Fever like crazy. I have been raking and burning weeds every chance i get, Cleaning out flower beds (tulips are popping up!!) Wishing and hoping for things for my yard. So I have been wanting to make a bench (more of decoration bench) for the side of my house. After a couple of attempts with no success Jake helped me and I finished it!! YAY!!






It is a half a pallet with legs, and an old headboard that i painted red. Pillows are one big body pillow with black burlap, and the rest of the pillows i didnt want to go buy batting so i stuffed them with clothes that were ready to go to the di. Yes didnt have to pay a penny for batting!! Anyway i love how it turned out, its a little different than i had visioned but i like it!! And my easter wreath.. thanks pinterest!! :)

burlap wrapped around a twig wreath i had, nest with eggs and moss and sticks.. CUTE!!
Well, those are a couple of my spring fever projects!!

1 comment:

  1. super cute and super ambitious woman! Now you just need to come up to my house and get me going!

    ReplyDelete