background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Haircut!!

For the last little while I have been trying to grow my hair out, cause as most men, my husband likes LONG hair (he would love it down to my butt!) But, its really not me! I like short sassy haircuts, so I called my awesome friend Stevey and she worked her magic! My husband hasnt seen it yet, and I didnt tell him I was going to get it cut.. although lately he has been telling me he likes my hair short and scandalous!Here is a before and after pic.


Thanks Stevey! Absolutely LOVE it!! I feel like myself again.. with the added sass and all.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! Of course I am a big short hair fan as well. It just feels like home for us Henderson girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute Ashlee! I am trying to grow my hair out too, but every time I see a picture of my short hair, I have a hard time not wanting to chop it back off.

    ReplyDelete