background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yep, Started a blog!!

Hey Guys!
Yep, I finally broke down and started a blog. I dont know how long it will last, but i decided to try it! I think it will be good considering I havent scrapbooked in FOREVER, and im on the computer alot, maybe it will help! Anyway, Welcome to the Parrish family blog! Here are a few recent pictures of the kids, I am trying to learn more about my camera so one day I will be able to take some good pics!! 



So, tell me what you think. What do I need to do to get better quality pictures? 
Oh, and remember I am new to the blogging thing.. SOOO... if any of you have suggestions.. feel free to help me out! 

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Yay for blogging, and I love your pictures. Your kiddos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are too cute! I have the most adorable neice and nephews ever! Well, yours are pretty adorable too! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete