background

Friday, September 27, 2013

Dinosaur Hoodie Tutorial




We have been doing different fun things this week with dinosaurs. I made the kids these dinosaur hoodies. I have seen them on different websites for up to like $35.
      -You will need_
Hoodies (I bought mine at walmart for like $10)
Felt (I have a stache in my craft supplies, but you can get at walmart or any craft store for pretty cheap!)
Fabric glue
Sewing Machine and thread
Scissors


Ok lets get started

1-Get some felt and cut out diamonds, size depends on how big you want your spikes.
2-Lay your diamonds down the center of the back of the sweater and pin in place.
3-Sew a straight line from the top of the hood all the way down the back
4-Once the diamonds are sewed in place get fabric glue and glue the diamonds together so you have your spikes.. You could also sew them, but I decided to take the easy way  :)

And after you glue it looks like this!!
SO easy and so cute!! The kids LOVE them!!
If you decide to do some for your kids I wanna see!! Have fun, hope you enjoy!

-Ashlee 




No comments:

Post a Comment