background

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Our School Set up

Our set up for our school is really simple. When we moved into our new house Chester got the old "master" bedroom. It had 2 closets which he doesnt need. So I converted it into our school closet.
 I added the white dividers which were in Payzleis closet of our old house. I bought folders and binders. I also bought the cute little tins from the Dollar Tree to put markers, crayons, colored pencils, and sissors in. I just used command strips to hang them on the wall. I also use a hang up closet organizer (not pictured) with our coloring books, flashcards, notebooks and other books in it. Since I had most of the stuff already it didnt cost very much at all.
This area is the work area. IKEA saved me a ton of money!! I bought these little end tables- SO much cheaper than desks, I had bought the little black chairs awhile ago from IKEA also. And the chalkboard- whiteboard- paper combo it was only like $15!!
Yes, our school area isnt anything special and it is in Chesters room.. but it totally works for now!! I will have to change things up when the kids get older cause the tables and chairs are little. But, its a great start for way cheap!

-Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment